What to expect upon arrival:
Upon arriving at the Mountain Lodge, please follow the "Check-In" sign to the left and pull up into our porte cochere. Our valet staff will organize luggage delivery and valet your vehicle while we complete your check-in process at our front desk. If you have chosen our "Expedited Check-In" and have completed the digital Registration Form prior to arrival, we will be able to quickly complete your check-in and provide you with your room keys anytime after our 4pm check-in time. Due to limited availability of parking in the Telluride/Mountain Village area, we have a $20 nightly parking fee per vehicle.
Upon arriving at the check-in counter, a front desk agent will ask you for ID and a credit card. You'll be asked to fill out a registration form (if not already completed digitally) with the following information:
- Vehicle information (make, model, and color)
- Initial parking fee agreement — required for check-in
- Verify contact information (phone number & email address)
- Pet info, if bringing any pets
- Pet fee is $50/night, with a $150/week maximum charge
- Signature agreeing to hotel policies (no smoking in room, etc.)
Your credit card will be used for a $75/night incidental hold, with a maximum of $525 hold per reservation. This can be used for room charges at restaurant, gift shop purchases, as well as other room charges such as transportation or activities. Anything not used will be released at the end of your stay.
At check-in, you will be given a parking pass. Our valet staff will display this from your rear-view mirror, and you will keep the bottom section. Any time during your stay that you need your vehicle, please call the front desk at (970) 369-6000 and provide the four-digit number listed on your parking pass. Please allow 10-15 minutes for your vehicle to be brought up to the Main Lodge building. Valet is available 24/7.
- Front Desk/Concierge — The front desk is staffed 24/7, and a concierge is available every week day between 10am and 6pm.
- Shuttle — The complimentary shuttle service runs from 7 AM until 11 PM, and stops are the three main bus stops in Mountain Village: Market Plaza (gondola station), Blue Mesa (Poacher's Pub), and the Centrum (Wells Fargo). Our shuttle is unable to stray from these main drop-off and pick-up points in Mountain Village only in order to ensure it remains a convenience for all our guests. The gondola system is the best means of traveling between Mountain Village and the Town of Telluride.
- Pool/Hot Tubs — 8 AM to 10 PM and is subject to close for maintenance or weather, as necessary, without prior notice.
- The View Bar & Grill — Serving breakfast, lunch, & dinner between 7:30am & 9pm every day.
- Fitness Center/Steam Room — Both are available 24/7.
In your Wi-Fi settings, select the "MtnLodgeTelluride" network. This will bring up a landing page and prompt you to enter an email address. As soon as you do this and click the "Accept" bar below, the WiFi will automatically start working.
Each building has a laundry room located as follows:Prospect Creek Building — Top floor
San Sophia Building — First floor, adjacent to lobby
Double Cabin Building — First floor, adjacent to lobby
These laundry machines are coin-operated, with coin machines and detergent dispensers available in each laundry room.
Stand-Alone Cabins, One-Bedroom Deluxe, Two Bedroom Deluxe Condo — These units each have in-unit washer and dryer, detergent is not provided.
Ice machines are located in the laundry rooms of each building, see above.
Bike Racks & Bike Locks:
Bike racks are located throughout the property and bike locks are available for loan at the front desk. There is a $25 charge if a bike lock is not returned prior to departure.
Men's and women's locker rooms are available in the Main Lodge building next to the fitness center/steam room. See the front desk to check out a locker key. There is a $25 charge for lost locker keys.
Please see the front desk if you would like to borrow a DVD player during your stay. There is a $100 charge for DVD players not returned or that are damaged.
See the front desk to borrow an HDMI cord during your visit. There is a $25 charge for any HDMI cable not returned upon check-out.
Medical information :
- Telluride Medical Center :
(970) 7283848, 500 West Pacific Ave., Telluride CO 81435 Small medical center with limited facilities, and is the only local medical center
- Montrose Memorial Hospital :
(970) 249-2211, 800 S. 3rd St., Montrose, CO 81401 Nearest full-service hospital, 67 miles from Telluride
- Drink a lot of water or Gatorade while you are visiting Telluride, as dehydration and altitude sickness are very common during the first few days of adjusting to a higher altitude.
- Wear sunscreen with at least SPF 30, as the higher altitude exposes the skin to 40% higher radiation
- Be cautious with alcohol consumption, as effects of dehydration with alcohol are more severe in higher altitude.