Hotel's travel advisory policy with COVID-19
- Masks are now required indoors in all public areas per county public health order.
- The View Bar & Grill restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner from 11 am to 9 pm.
- Hotels are allowed to operate at 100% occupancy.
- These restrictions could change at any time. Please bookmark this page for current updates.
Know Before You Go:
We are looking forward to hosting you soon at the Mountain Lodge Telluride.
Please read the information mentioned below carefully as it might affect your upcoming stay:
Indoor dining is back to 100% capacity. Our onsite restaurant, The View Bar & Grill, is open for dine-in service during the summer of 2021.
Most of the COVID restrictions have been lifted at this time. However face masks are still required when riding on the free gondola system from Mountain Village to Telluride.
Front Desk & Lobby:
The Mountain Lodge front desk will be open as normal. We will also be offering an "express check-in" for guests that wish to limit their face to face interaction with hotel staff.
The onsite fitness room & steam room will be open and will receive additional cleaning and sanitizing daily.
Our outdoor heated pool and hot tubs will be open to our registered, in-house guests only.
All public areas such as our hot tubs, swimming pool, and restaurant will receive additional sanitizing aligned with the most recent COVID-19 sanitizing recommendations.
Hotel Staff Protocols:
All Mountain Lodge employees will continue to be required to follow our existing CDC guidelines & recommendations, as per county & state health orders.
- New cleaning protocols have been implemented in all guest rooms, condominiums and cabins.
- Housekeeping staff will wear both gloves and a mask and will only enter units upon departure. We will provide/deliver additional sheets, towels, bathroom amenities, coffee and trash pick-up upon request.
- We will reduce exposure-points in all units by removing unnecessary items, such as decorative pillows, bed throws, compendiums, paper notepads and pens.
The View Bar & Grill:
The View Bar & Grill is open for lunch and dinner daily. Please call 970.369.6021 for additional details.
We pride ourselves in providing clean, well-maintained accommodations for everyone to enjoy. We acknowledge that hygiene and cleanliness are the single most important priorities in creating a safe and comfortable guest experience during these uncertain times.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
For up-to-date COVID-19 county restrictions, please visit: San Miguel County COVID-19
For up-to-date COVID-19 Telluride Ski Resort restrictions, please visit: Telluride Ski Resort COVID-19
The Team at Mountain Lodge Telluride