Hotel's travel advisory policy with COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
updated September 9, 2020
We are currently in Phase II of the San Miguel County lodging reopening plan. This means we are able to operate at 50% of our maximum capacity. COVID-19 infection rates will be revisited on a 21-day basis which will determine if we are able to increase our maximum capacity to 75% or remain at the existing 50%.
Town of Telluride Emergency Ordinance 1514 requires the use of face coverings in public indoor spaces, on public transportation and outdoor spaces where physical separation cannot be maintained.
Town of Mountain Village Emergency Ordinance 2020-10 requires the use of face coverings in public indoor spaces and on public transportation. As of Thursday, July 16, The State of Colorado by order of Governor Jared Polis has placed mandatory mask order which states all people over 11 years of age must wear a mask indoors in public spaces.
The Town of Mountain Village and the Town of Telluride require all visitors to wear masks in outdoor public spaces too.
On August 14, Governor Polis extended mandatory mask regulation which orders stating all Individuals in Colorado to wear masks in all public spaces for the next 30 days after this date.
On August 1, Governor Polis also temporarily moved last call for alcohol to 10 p.m. due to COVID-19 surge among young people.
This is expected to last for 60 days.
The View Bar & Grill remains closed for the remainder of the summer and fall season. Our pool, two hot tubs, fitness and steam room will also remain closed. We do offer a convenient and speedy grocery delivery service where you'll find a comprehensive shopping list including food, drink, beer, wine and spirits. Click here to learn more.
Thank you for being flexible and understanding as we work together through re-opening of our hotel and community. Please remember to wear your mask in public spaces, practice social distancing and wash your hands frequently when staying in Telluride.
Front Desk & Lobby:
- New procedures will greatly reduce guest contact with personnel through a streamlined check-in and check-out process.
- The main lodge will remain closed for the summer/fall season.
- The onsite fitness room & steam room will be closed for the summer/fall season.
- The pool and hot tubs will be closed for the summer/fall season.
- When we re-open our public area amenities such as our fitness room, hot tub, swimming pool and meeting rooms, they will all receive additional sanitizing aligned with the most recent COVID-19 sanitizing recommendations.
Hotel Staff Protocols:
- Hotel staff will follow strict CDC guidelines, using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), along with frequent hand-washing protocols.
- Employee workstations and work areas will be cleaned and sanitized during and after every shift.
- Employees will be educated to stay home if unwell and communicate their possible exposure to COVID-19 with management.
- All associates will be temperature tested upon arriving for their shift.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees. Additional hand sanitizer stations are being added to all building entrances and other public areas.
- New cleaning protocols have been implemented in all guest rooms, condominiums and cabins.
- Housekeeping staff will wear both gloves and a mask and will only enter units upon departure. We will provide/deliver additional sheets, towels, bathroom amenities, coffee and trash pick-up upon request.
- We will reduce exposure-points in all units by removing unnecessary items, such as decorative pillows, bed throws, compendiums, paper notepads and pens.
The View Bar & Grill:
The View Bar and Grill will be closed, however we will be offering grocery delivery services prior to arrival and throughout your stay. Please click here to place your order. We highly recommend reserving one of our suites, condominiums or luxury homes/cabins with full kitchens to help provide greater convenience during the uncertain statewide restaurant orders that will remain in effect throughout the summer.
We pride ourselves in providing clean, well-maintained accommodations for everyone to enjoy. We acknowledge that hygiene and cleanliness are the single most important priorities in creating a safe and comfortable guest experience during these uncertain times.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
For up-to-date COVID-19 county restrictions please visit: www.sanmiguelcountyco.gov/590/Coronavirus
The Team at Mountain Lodge Telluride