Hotel's travel advisory policy with COVID-19
- Per San Miguel County's Public Health order, reservations are to be two households per reservation.
- Reservations made with two households are to be a maximum of 10 people from no more than two "households" per reservation/per unit. For households above this limit, additional accommodations must be made. Thank you for understanding.
- Guests will be required to confirm their household maximum via Docusign before their arrival.
- Restaurants back 100% capacity. Reservations are required in our restaurant The View.
- Hotels are limited to 85% occupancy.
- These restrictions could change at any time. Please bookmark this page for current updates.
- No more than 10 participants can be at the pool/hot tub area at a time.
Know Before You Go:
We are looking forward to hosting you soon at the Mountain Lodge Telluride. The Telluride Ski Resort is open and it continues to be another great season here in Telluride.
Please read the information mentioned below carefully as it might affect your upcoming stay:
No more than 10 people from no more than 2 households may occupy a single unit. There are no exceptions to this policy, including adult children or family members who may be joining you for your trip but reside at another address. Should you currently have members from more than 2 households planning to stay in your rental unit please contact us immediately to discuss cancellation options or check the availability of additional space. If you have booked your trip through a wholesale tour operator please contact the tour operator directly to discuss alternatives for your upcoming stay.
Indoor dining is back to 100% capacity. Our onsite restaurant, The View Bar & Grill, will be open for dine-in service during the summer of 2021.
These new restrictions are being implemented for your safety and the safety of our community members. While things will most certainly be different from what we're used to, we're committed to providing you the highest level of customer service during your stay and looking forward to hosting you and your family soon.
Mountain Lodge Telluride Management Team
Additional information: Town of Telluride Emergency Ordinance 1514 requires face coverings in public indoor spaces, public transportation, and outdoor spaces where physical separation can't be maintained.
Town of Mountain Village Emergency Ordinance 2020-10 requires face coverings in public indoor spaces and public transportation.
The Town of Telluride also requires all visitors to wear masks in outdoor public spaces.
Our outdoor heated pool and two hot tubs will be open to our registered, in-house guests only. We encourage social distancing and space is limited to 10 people max.
Front Desk & Lobby:
New procedures will significantly reduce unnecessary personal contact through a streamlined check-in and check-out process. The front desk lobby will remain closed, with services provided through a temporary, satellite front desk area.
The onsite fitness room & steam room will remain closed through the COVID-19 pandemic period and subject to change with county or state health orders.
All public areas such as our hot tubs, swimming pool, and restaurant will receive additional sanitizing aligned with the most recent COVID-19 sanitizing recommendations.
Hotel Staff Protocols:
All Mountain Lodge employees will continue to be required to follow our existing CDC guidelines & recommendations, as per county & state health orders.
- New cleaning protocols have been implemented in all guest rooms, condominiums and cabins.
- Housekeeping staff will wear both gloves and a mask and will only enter units upon departure. We will provide/deliver additional sheets, towels, bathroom amenities, coffee and trash pick-up upon request.
- We will reduce exposure-points in all units by removing unnecessary items, such as decorative pillows, bed throws, compendiums, paper notepads and pens.
The View Bar & Grill:
The View Bar & Grill is closed for the spring shoulder season. Please call 970.369.6021 for additional details.
We pride ourselves in providing clean, well-maintained accommodations for everyone to enjoy. We acknowledge that hygiene and cleanliness are the single most important priorities in creating a safe and comfortable guest experience during these uncertain times.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
For up-to-date COVID-19 county restrictions, please visit: San Miguel County COVID-19
For up-to-date COVID-19 Telluride Ski Resort restrictions, please visit: Telluride Ski Resort COVID-19
The Team at Mountain Lodge Telluride