Hotel's travel advisory policy with COVID-19
updated January 8th, 2021
- Maximum of 10 people from no more than two household per reservation/per unit will be permitted. Additional accommodations must be reserved for households above this limit.
- Guests will be required to confirm via Docusign they are staying with a maximum of two household.
- Restaurants are limited to indoor dining of 25% occupancy. Reservations are required. Our Prix Fixe Menu will be available for to-go orders, as well. See below for details.
- Hotels are limited to 60% occupancy.
- These restrictions could change at any time. Please bookmark this page for current updates.
- No more than 10 participants can be at the pool/hot tub area at a time.
We are looking forward to hosting you soon at the Mountain Lodge Telluride. The Telluride Ski Resort is open and so far it has been another great ski season here in Telluride.
As of January 4th, 2021 San Miguel County reverted back to "Level Orange" on the state health dial which means our county has an increased risk of COVID-19 transmission. With the move to Level Orange our county implemented new restrictions on lodging operators. Please read the information mentioned below carefully as it might affect your upcoming stay:
No more than 10 people from no more than 2 households may occupy a single unit. There are no exceptions to this policy, including adult children or family members who may be joining you for your trip but reside at another address. Should you currently have members from more than 2 households planning to stay in your rental unit please contact us immediately to discuss cancellation options or check the availability of additional space. If you have booked your trip through a wholesale tour operator please contact the tour operator directly to discuss alternatives for your upcoming stay.
Indoor dining is limited to 25% occupancy or 50 people, whichever is lower, with last call for alcohol at 10pm. Our on-site restaurant, The View Bar & Grill, will be open for dine-in dinner service, by reservation only at this time. Reservations can be made on Open Table.com.
These new restrictions are being implemented for your safety and the safety of our community members. While things will most certainly be different from what we're used to, we're committed to providing you the highest level of customer service during your stay and looking forward to hosting you and your family soon.
Mountain Lodge Telluride Management Team
Additional information: Town of Telluride Emergency Ordinance 1514 requires the use of face coverings in public indoor spaces, on public transportation and outdoor spaces where physical separation cannot be maintained.
Town of Mountain Village Emergency Ordinance 2020-10 requires the use of face coverings in public indoor spaces and on public transportation.
The Town of Telluride requires all visitors to wear masks in outdoor public spaces too.
Our outdoor, heated pool and two hot tubs will be open to our registered, in-house guests only, as we encourage social distancing. Space will be limited to 10 persons max.
Front Desk & Lobby:
New procedures will greatly reduce unnecessary personal contact through a streamlined check-in and check-out process.
The front desk lobby will remain closed. Front desk services will be provided through a temporary, satellite front desk area.
The onsite fitness room & steam room will remain closed through the COVID-19 pandemic period.
The pool and hot tubs will be available for registered, hotel guests only. Subject to any changes in county or state health orders, due to COVID-19.
All public areas such as our hot tubs, swimming pool, and restaurant will receive additional sanitizing aligned with the most recent COVID-19 sanitizing recommendations.
Hotel Staff Protocols:
All Mountain Lodge employees will continue to be required to follow our existing CDC guidelines & recommendations, as per county & state health orders.
- New cleaning protocols have been implemented in all guest rooms, condominiums and cabins.
- Housekeeping staff will wear both gloves and a mask and will only enter units upon departure. We will provide/deliver additional sheets, towels, bathroom amenities, coffee and trash pick-up upon request.
- We will reduce exposure-points in all units by removing unnecessary items, such as decorative pillows, bed throws, compendiums, paper notepads and pens.
The View Bar & Grill:
The View Bar & Grill is available for dining in with our Prix Fixe Menu, with limited seatings at 5, 5:30, 7 and 7:30 PM. Reservations are required. We also offer an on-site grocery service and private chef services so that you may enjoy delicious meals in the privacy of your own unit. Please call 970.369.6021 for additional details.
We pride ourselves in providing clean, well-maintained accommodations for everyone to enjoy. We acknowledge that hygiene and cleanliness are the single most important priorities in creating a safe and comfortable guest experience during these uncertain times.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
For up-to-date COVID-19 county restrictions, please visit: San Miguel County COVID-19
For up-to-date COVID-19 Telluride Ski Resort restrictions, please visit: Telluride Ski Resort COVID-19
The Team at Mountain Lodge Telluride