Hotel's travel advisory policy with COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
updated November 24, 2020
- Only one household per reservation/per unit will be permitted. Multiple households traveling together must reserve separate accommodations.
- Guests will be required to confirm via Docusign they are staying with only one household
- Restaurants are not available for seated dining. Takeout orders will be available. (see below for options)
- Hotels are limited to 50% occupancy
- These restrictions could change at any time. Please bookmark this page for current updates
- No more than 10 participants can be at the pool/hot tub area at a time
On November 24, 2020 San Miguel County issued their Safer At Home Public Health Order, escalated to Stay At Home, Level Red. All restaurants are prohibited from indoor, in-person service. Take out and delivery options remain available. Hotels are limited to 50% occupancy levels.
With that, we encourage guests to take advantage of our premade meals and grocery delivery service. Guests can order directly here>>> or inquire with Chef Aaron for special meals, holiday options, and private services at AMiller@mountainlodgetelluride.com.
Additional information: Town of Telluride Emergency Ordinance 1514 requires the use of face coverings in public indoor spaces, on public transportation and outdoor spaces where physical separation cannot be maintained.
Town of Mountain Village Emergency Ordinance 2020-10 requires the use of face coverings in public indoor spaces and on public transportation.
The Town of Telluride requires all visitors to wear masks in outdoor public spaces too.
Due to the uncertainties of COVID-19, and the evolving health orders issued by State, Local, & Regional health officials, The View Bar & Grill may or may not be available. Nonetheless, we will continue to offer an on-site grocery service and private chef services so that you may enjoy delicious meals in the privacy of your own unit. Please call 970.369.6012 or click here for additional details.
Our outdoor, heated pool and two hot tubs will be open to our registered, in-house guests only, as we encourage social distancing. Space will be limited to 10 persons max.
Front Desk & Lobby:
New procedures will greatly reduce unnecessary personal contact through a streamlined check-in and check-out process.
The front desk lobby will remain closed. Front desk services will be provided through a temporary, satellite front desk area.
The onsite fitness room & steam room will remain closed through the COVID-19 pandemic period.
The pool and hot tubs will be available for registered, hotel guests only. Subject to any changes in county or state health orders, due to COVID-19.
All public areas such as our hot tubs, swimming pool, and restaurant will receive additional sanitizing aligned with the most recent COVID-19 sanitizing recommendations.
Hotel Staff Protocols:
All Mountain Lodge employees will continue to be required to follow our existing CDC guidelines & recommendations, as per county & state health orders.
- New cleaning protocols have been implemented in all guest rooms, condominiums and cabins.
- Housekeeping staff will wear both gloves and a mask and will only enter units upon departure. We will provide/deliver additional sheets, towels, bathroom amenities, coffee and trash pick-up upon request.
- We will reduce exposure-points in all units by removing unnecessary items, such as decorative pillows, bed throws, compendiums, paper notepads and pens.
The View Bar & Grill:
Due to the uncertainties of COVID-19, and the evolving health orders issued by State, Local, & Regional health officials, The View Bar & Grill may or may not be available. Nonetheless, we will continue to offer an on-site grocery service and private chef services so that you may enjoy delicious meals in the privacy of your own unit. Please call 970.369.6012 for additional details.
We pride ourselves in providing clean, well-maintained accommodations for everyone to enjoy. We acknowledge that hygiene and cleanliness are the single most important priorities in creating a safe and comfortable guest experience during these uncertain times.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
For up-to-date COVID-19 county restrictions, please visit: San Miguel County COVID-19
For up-to-date COVID-19 Telluride Ski Resort restrictions, please visit: Telluride Ski Resort COVID-19
The Team at Mountain Lodge Telluride