Hotel's travel advisory policy with COVID-19
- Guests will be asked to confirm stay via Docusign before their arrival.
- The View Bar & Grill restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner from 11 am to 9 pm.
- Hotels are allowed to operate at 100% occupancy.
- These restrictions could change at any time. Please bookmark this page for current updates.
Know Before You Go:
We are looking forward to hosting you soon at the Mountain Lodge Telluride. The Telluride Ski Resort is open and it continues to be another great season here in Telluride.
Please read the information mentioned below carefully as it might affect your upcoming stay:
Indoor dining is back to 100% capacity. Our onsite restaurant, The View Bar & Grill, open for dine-in service during the summer of 2021.
These new restrictions are being implemented for your safety and the safety of our community members. While things will most certainly be different from what we're used to, we're committed to providing you the highest level of customer service during your stay and looking forward to hosting you and your family soon.
Mountain Lodge Telluride Management Team
Additional information: Town of Telluride Emergency Ordinance 1514 requires face coverings in public indoor spaces, public transportation, and outdoor spaces where physical separation can't be maintained.
Town of Mountain Village Emergency Ordinance 2020-10 requires face coverings in public indoor spaces and public transportation.
The Town of Telluride also requires all visitors to wear masks in outdoor public spaces.
Our outdoor heated pool and two hot tubs will be open to our registered, in-house guests only. We encourage social distancing and space is limited to 10 people max.
Front Desk & Lobby:
New procedures will significantly reduce unnecessary personal contact through a streamlined check-in and check-out process. The front desk lobby will remain closed, with services provided through a temporary, satellite front desk area.
The onsite fitness room & steam room will remain closed through the COVID-19 pandemic period and subject to change with county or state health orders.
All public areas such as our hot tubs, swimming pool, and restaurant will receive additional sanitizing aligned with the most recent COVID-19 sanitizing recommendations.
Hotel Staff Protocols:
All Mountain Lodge employees will continue to be required to follow our existing CDC guidelines & recommendations, as per county & state health orders.
- New cleaning protocols have been implemented in all guest rooms, condominiums and cabins.
- Housekeeping staff will wear both gloves and a mask and will only enter units upon departure. We will provide/deliver additional sheets, towels, bathroom amenities, coffee and trash pick-up upon request.
- We will reduce exposure-points in all units by removing unnecessary items, such as decorative pillows, bed throws, compendiums, paper notepads and pens.
The View Bar & Grill:
The View Bar & Grill is closed for the spring shoulder season. Please call 970.369.6021 for additional details.
We pride ourselves in providing clean, well-maintained accommodations for everyone to enjoy. We acknowledge that hygiene and cleanliness are the single most important priorities in creating a safe and comfortable guest experience during these uncertain times.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
For up-to-date COVID-19 county restrictions, please visit: San Miguel County COVID-19
For up-to-date COVID-19 Telluride Ski Resort restrictions, please visit: Telluride Ski Resort COVID-19
The Team at Mountain Lodge Telluride