Experience Via Ferrata with Mountain TripFor a breathtaking, unique adventure, look no further than Telluride's Via Ferrata. The route precariously traverses rock faces up to 600 feet above the forest below, exhilaratingly exposed in sections that would be impassable without the steel cables and scattered steel holds along the way.
The Telluride Via Ferrata provides unmatched views of Bridal Veil Falls (the highest free-falling waterfall in Colorado), the Town of Telluride in the distance, and the surrounding peaks of the picturesque San Juan mountains.
Click the Book Now button below to add a guided trip on the Via Ferrata to your reservation. The trip will be led by Mountain Trip which is a locally owned and operated professional guiding service. Mountain Trip will provide a helmet, harness, and all gear needed for the Via Feratta. The cost for the Via Feratta Package is $155 per person and is based on the number of people listed on your reservation. The cost of the trip will be added to the first night of your stay included in the nightly rate.
Transportation to the Via Feratta will be provided by Mountain Trip. You will be picked up at the Mountain Lodge in the morning and transported to the Via Feratta trailhead where you will experience a truly unique alpine adventure high above Telluride.
Please note the following items to prepare for your trip on the Via Feratta:
- You will need sturdy hiking shoes or boots with good tread for the Via hike.
- You should bring sunglasses, sunscreen, snacks and water for the hike.
- This hike is not a good fit for people with a fear of heights.
- Normal departure time for the Via trip is 8am but this can be adjusted if needed.
- You will be led on the Via by an experienced Mountain Guide.
- The Via Feratta hike will be a group trip with up to 8 people on your hike. (Private Trips available on request)
- A guide from Mountain Trip will contact you the day prior to your trip to confirm details.
The Via Feratta trips are subject to availability and dependent on weather conditions and trail conditions at the time of your hike. Please note that the Via Ferrata does not normally open until June so this trip may be unavailable during the spring or early summer due to snow conditions on the trail.
If you have questions about the Via Ferrata hike or would like additional information please call Mountain Trip at 970-369-1153.